Well, it's now down to two (2) Democratic contenders for the nomination
for President. As a service to my readers, I thought I would provide a
few quick facts about each to help in the decision-making process.
- Has 94 years experience in government, having filled her first
government post as Secretary of the Interior under Woodrow Wilson.
- Like her husband Bill, has never actually smoked marijuana.
Proof that Bill and Hillary have
never smoked marijuana.
- Is a published author, having written It Takes a Village, a hard-
hitting crime novel set in Ozark, Arkansas.
- Likes to hang with her Secret Service agents and drink smoothies.
- Cuffs don't match the collar.
A little frosted in front, but
otherwise dark. (H.S. yearbook photo.)
- Talks and gives little smoochie kisses to the plants in her office when
she waters them.
- Hobby: Collects Doris Day records.
- Maintains his "political outsider" status by constantly getting lost in
the U.S. Capitol building.
- Is ethnically classified as homo sapiens sapiens. Is also classified
as being in the Phylum Chordata and possesses a spine.
- In high school, dreamed of becoming a movie star using the name "Barry
"Barry" Obama impersonating his
idol, John Travolta.
- Is saving up his U.S. Senate paychecks to buy the Chicago Bulls.
- Won the Calligraphy Institute of America's 2002 "Best Signature" award.
- Is 6'1" tall and 10" wide.
- Hobby: Collects postage stamps with pictures of birds on them.